Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Marco Island

I had a continuing education class to take and as fate would have it I got the opportunity to take the classes in Marco Island and of course I invited Michelle and Megan along. Michelle and I also invited Laurel so that we could have some one on one time with her before her new adventure. Thank you Laurel for coming we had a great time.


Megan had a great time too! She seemed to love the pool. The beach though was a different story. The sand didn't seem to bother her but maybe the waves or the salt water. We have some video so that we can remember her first time.




We also got some great pics. I love the one where Megan is kissing Michelle in the pool.

2 comments:

John Dopazo said...

Sure looks like fun! Maybe the shells are scary. :) Miss you guys, can't wait to see you soon.

Unknown said...

We really enjoy seeing Megan at the beach. We can tell that Megan is going to be a beach girl!!! Get ready Miami Beach!!!